WATCH: This Man Can't Eat Soup





A 23-year-old Joel Miggler has chanelled two holes on the side of his cheeks, it is so huge that you'll be able to see his teeth and his tongue. It's crazy, very crazy idea. This is a nightmare if he forgets his plugs when eating a soup.



He said: "They have no special name, I guess you can call them stretched or big cheeks.
"I've cut them three times and stretched them many millimetres. They are now 36mm wide." He now hopes to stretch them to 40mm.




He is a German body art enthusiast and he has been doing this piercing thing on his body for a decade now. He has like 25 of all different shapes and sizes and crazy tattoos as well.



He said: "I started at 13 years of age with stretching my lobe and the first body modification was a cutting on my back when I was 18."

Miggler is not bothered by people's reactions to his grotesque look and his girlfriend is equally not fazed by it. 
"For sure people judge me for my body mods – mostly bad – but I don't care what they say."

This Man Can't Eat SoupMore here: http://wowviral.blogspot.com/2015/07/watch-this-man-cant-eat-soup.html

Posted by WowViral Video on Tuesday, July 21, 2015












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author