WATCH: These Horrifying Creatures From 1980's Movies Are Still Giving Me Nightmares





Being born in the '80s have will always seemed to be mysterious time to me. All I remeber about this era is what I've collected together from my parents’  vhs and betamax.




Whenever I see an ancient movie from the 80’s, there would be something there that would make me pee in my pants. Defintiely for me horror movies from the 80’s is still the best and is giving me nightmares until now that I’m in my 30’s




Creature in Movies like below:

1. The monster in the closet from Tales from the Darkside
2. The Hell scene from All Dogs Go To Heaven
3. The library ghost from Ghostbusters
4. The crate monster from Creepshow
5. The Mogwai after they have hatched into Gremlins
6. The Poltergeist clown
7. Jaws
8. Chucky
9. The Crypt Keeper
10. The Cutty Black Sow from Tales from the Darkside

Here's the Video:



These Horrifying Creatures From 1980's Movies Are Still Giving Me Nightmares

Posted by WowViral Video on Monday, July 13, 2015













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author