WATCH: Disturbing Video Shows Officer Illegally Entering a Woman's Home and Arresting Her While She's Naked





ABC 7 Denver reports that a woman Esmeralda Rossi​ is now planning to file a lawsuit after an officer illegally came into her house and arrested her while she was naked and to think that Esmeralda Rossi was never even charged with a crime.



Officer Doug Rose and another unnamed officer showed up at Rossi's home regarding an argument between her and her estranged husband. Rossi was in the shower, so when her daughter told her police were here, she threw on a towel and came to the door. 
She said Rose's attitude was immediately "aggressive and angry." She asked if she could go back into the house for a moment to grab her cell phone.  "It made me very uncomfortable," says Rossi. "So I closed the door. I turn to go into my living room, and I probably get about five steps in. All of a sudden, I just hear boots running in after me, telling me, 'Stop or I'll arrest you.'"
At this point, both Rossi and her daughter begin filming. Rose and Rossi begin a heated argument, and after a certain point, Rose asks Rossi if she wants to get arrested. Eventually he moves in and tries to restrain her. Rossi begins crying as her towel falls off. "You have absolutely no clothes on?" Rose asks.  "No, I was in the fucking shower," screams Rossi. "What is wrong with you?" The whole thing is incredibly disturbing. "Don't take attitude with cops," Rose tells Rossi. "Because we don't play. When a cop shows up, you're not the one in charge. I don't care if this is your house."

Officer Doug Rose has retired since the incident took place. However, the other unnamed officer immediately contacted his supervisor to question Rose's actions (this second officer was cleared of wrongdoing). Internal investigators have determined that Rose entered the home illegally. He also never reported arresting (or unarresting) Rossi, or the fact that she was virtually naked. There was no video from his body camera for this call either.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author