Floating Head Seen In Cavite!





Hi My name is Chester Ray VilIanueva, I wrote here to share you my ghost experience. At first I don't really believe in Ghost so even my bedroom has no bulb or fluorescent light it really doesn’t matter to me.





I won’t comment to any creepy stories my Dad has told me. That only means that I really don’t care about Ghost. For me It was just like a human imagination, purely a product of imagination only. But that belief that I lived for years has gone when I experience some weird events.

I was walking along around 10pm in the streets of Cavite when all of a sudden I saw a shadow at my right side. I ignored it and continue to walk but this time a little faster.

As I was walking a bit fast, I heard a strange noise coming from nowhere. That made me stop for a while and look at my mobile phone and check my directory to see if someone can fetch me either a police or a friend.

But as I search for someone to contact to I was surprise to heard another unusal voice from nowhere and when I move my head towards the grass I was so shock to see a floating head.




My head got stuck for 30 seconds because of shock that I cannot move it from left to right so I decided to shout out loud to be able to get my head functioning. I ran immediately when I heard a  CAB then I immediately went inside it. This is one of the scariest things that ever happened to me.

Floating Head Seen In Cavite!Full Story: http://wowviral.blogspot.com/2015/07/floating-head-seen-in-cavite.html

Posted by WowViral Video on Thursday, July 9, 2015








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author