Mom Can’t Believe When She Hears What Comes Out of Her 7-Week-Old Baby’s Mouth





This is such a perfect video for you if you are a bit stressed throughout the day.

This video already made 3,357,174 views on youtube alone. You can't imagine that this 7 week old baby can already utter a word like " Hello ".

The mother surely is enjoying her motherhood as she immediately uploaded what happened on youtube. This type of videos really helps people to release stress. 





‘He was so alert and making such good eye contact I decided to video him. You can tell my total shock when he came out with “hello”.’ 
Toni explains that Cillan has been trying to mimic words since he was five weeks. Even so, she found it hard to believe that her baby boy actually spoke, 
“‘If I hadn’t have videoed it I’m sure people wouldn’t have believed me. I don’t think I would have believed it myself!” 
The next words Mom is trying for — “I love you.”


So I guarantee you that you will enjoy this video and you will surely share this to your facebook wall as well. Enjoy!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author