OMG! Robinsons Galleria Snake Man Has Been Found?



In a speech Gokongwei-Pe delivered in the year 2008 at the University of the Philippines' School of Economics, she was able to clarify the rumors by telling the graduating students:



"I have no idea who started this incredible story, but I have to tell you that some people believed it and even started staring at my legs to see if there were any signs of snakeskin. 
A few people still ask me about it, and I have to tell them na naging handbag na ho sa Robinsons Department Store.

"Thank goodness there was no Internet yet at that time, or you would start receiving photos of me with a snake's body and my kakambal na snake with a woman's legs," she said.

This story has become viral in the  80's and 90's . Imagine , there's no internet yet but this story has become so popular that Filipinos already believed in it. Until now, this story has been passed from one generation to another.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author