Yaya Dub's Short Hair Will Make You Say Wow!



Maine Mendoza is famous for making people laugh by her dubsmash antiques.



She just started as a regular comedian on Eat Bulaga's Kayeserye, her success was just a month old with the help of social media.

What more in the coming months, more on more people will follow her exceeding other artists following. Social Media ha s played a major role for her career as she just started making fun of her faces on her phone using the Dubsmash app.

Who would've imagine she will reach the stardom now. Look at the newpapapers, Tv and social media, her face were all over our newsfeeds. Facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube what more can you ask she's all over the world now.



Can you still stop her? I'm sure GMA 7 will take good care of her. As I browsed my instagram, I saw her with her short hair, and made me realize she's still beautiful with her short hair. What do you think? Do you agree with me ALDUB Fans?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author