White Lady Seen At The Corner Of Edsa




From: Letter sender Jennifer Castillo

I was driving  along edsa at about 2 am, I'm currently an accountant in a multinational company.I just  came from a birthday party from a  friend's house in Quezon Avenue. When I reached  the corner of Edsa and New York street, I noticed something suspicious so I became alert and suddenly when I glanced at my rear view mirror there I saw a glimpsed of a passenger seated at the back seat of my Montero and after 2 seconds it vanished.

I then asked my self what was that, I don't usually believe on those things till I experienced it first hand. A girl wearing a white dress with long hair was my passenger on my back seat. I was shocked and my hearts pumping fast and i dont know what to do.




I nearly got a heart attack. I couldn't breath normally as if I was being chased by stray dogs.  I was not even drunk  that day, I just had a bottle of local beer ang  2 glasses of soda cause I dont usually drink. I just concluded that I just probably had lack of sleep because I was tired the previous day due to my office work that i usually bring home. But I saw what I saw, and it seems real as I continue to drive along guadalupe bridge I heard a voice, a voice of a girl in pain and then the same girl in white appeared again but this time not in the backseat of my car skbut inatead infront right beside me afterwhich it quickly vanished.

This was the first time that it happened to me so everytime I pass thru the areas where they appeared in my car I press the horn of my car thrice as a sign of respect.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author